Your Investment is Worth the Give
At The Hive, we are very intentional about and invested in ensurng that all survivors of sexual assault (SA) and intimate partner violence (IPV) receive the support and resources they need to live healtheir, safer lives. Your support is essential to ensuring we are able to expand and continue our work with women and girls who are experiencing or have experienced Sexual Assault and/or Intimate Partner Violence.
When you invest in the Hive you are:
- Providing a survivor with advocacy and support programs such as our group support, Queen’s Gather and Bloom.
- Funding a safe space for girls to learn and grow through Girl’s Circle.
- Assisting in securing an office space that will allow us to ensure survivors have adequate housing, food resources, clothing and other essential items that every human being should never have to go without.
Will you help us support women and girls escaping the trauma of sexual or domestic/dating violence? An estimated 29.1% of African American females are victimized by intimate partner violence in their lifetime, and for every 1 black woman that discloses her abuse,15 do not. Choose today to help us reach the 14 silenced by their trauma and oppression.
Here are ways you can support our initiatives:
- $25 – Underserved teens receive the BuzzPak to learn about healthy relationships and ways to enhance parent-teen communication strategies
- $50 – Provides the opportunity for one student to benefit from our our 6 week Bee Equipped Prevention
- $75 – Survivors receive support to heal through our current support services
- $100 – Goes toward our operations to assists in expanding our reach and becoming a greater resource to the community.
Our End of the Year Campaign will run till December 31, 2018. When you become a Keeper of The Hive, you may also schedule a monthly contribution to ensure we have the necessary funds to operate our programs and services for the remainder of the year and move into our new office January 2019!
If you are interested in customizing your investment and making recurring gifts to The Hive Community Circle click here. Gifts as small as $10 a month can make a big impact in our programming.